Hey, white person*:
- Tired of basic respect for others being called political correctness?
- Wondering why some other white people don’t realize that most countries would benefit from more legitimate multiculturalism?
- Figured out that diversity is good for everyone?
- Sick of being complicit in many of the world’s problems?
- Tired of appropriating other peoples’ heritage?
- Disgusted by the garbage on talk radio?
- Don’t see a safe and liberated future for yourself or your family, as well as everyone else’s family regardless of race, identity or creed?
- Questioning if the economy will collapse if corporations can’t leverage cheap immigrant labour like they’ve become accustomed to over the past 40 years?
Join the 21st century by donating to or learning from:
- Your local newspaper
- Human beings who are different from you in a demographic way.
- Travelling, without feeling compelled to intervene or save.
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association – ccla.org
- Canadian Think Tanks of all political stripes – www.mcgill.ca/caps
- Independent Media list – independentmedia.ca
- CBC - cbc.ca
- BBC World News – bbc.com
- Amnesty International – amnesty.org/en
*Inspired by the absolute dickwad(s) who posted these all over Toronto this week.